- Private Practice, 2005 – Present
- Director of Dental Clinic, Saint Anne Institute, Albany NY 2010 – Present
- Implant Fellow, North Shore Hospital, Manhasset NY, 2006 – 2007
- Residency, North Shore Hospital, Manhasset NY, 2004 – 2005
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University at Buffalo, 2004
- Bachelor of Arts, Le Moyne College, 1997
- Niskayuna High School, 1993
Dr. Padula grew up in Hopkinton Massachusetts and moved to the Capital District at the beginning of High School. He graduated from near by Niskayuna High School and pursued his goal of becoming a dentist. He graduated Cum Laude from the University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine. During that time he earned the William Tucker Award and Clinical Achievement Award for outstanding academic and clinical achievement.
He was accepted into a two year Implant Fellowship where he functioned as a chief resident and received advanced training in all aspects of dental implants including surgical placement and restoration. He combines his extensive surgical training with his knowledge of esthetics and general dentistry to offer patients a wide variety of quality treatment options.
Dr. Padula is dedicated to Continued Education. He is a member of the American Dental Association, New York State Dental Society, Fourth District Dental Society, and the Capital District Continuum for Advanced Dental Education. In addition he is proud to be the Director of the Dental Clinic at the Saint Anne Institute where quality dental treatment is provided to the occupants, many of whom are underprivileged and have neglected oral health.